Mental Health Clinician, Full Service
923 S. Catalina Avenue Redondo Beach, CA 90277 US
A well-established mental health and recovery program is in search of seasoned Behavioral Health Clinicians to deliver comprehensive specialty mental health services and case management to clients enrolled in the company's Mental Health program.
- 3+ years of clinical experience in a health sciences-related field
- At least one year of hands-on client care experience, specifically with individuals dealing with serious mental illness (SMI) and multiple conditions such as mental health issues, substance use, physical health challenges, trauma, and/or homelessness. This includes those who are high utilizers of the health system or require an intensive level of care.
- Proficiency in clinical Electronic Health Records (EHR) and experience with DMH and/or DHS clinical documentation platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with sound judgment
- Spanish-speaking proficiency preferred
- Master’s degree in a mental health-related field is mandatory
- Associate registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences is preferred
- Possession of a valid CA driver's license with a good driving record
- Ongoing Continuing Education to maintain relevant registrations
- Current CPR Certification is desirable
- $64,000k - $69,000k/yr
- Redondo Beach, CA
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance coverage
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
As a Marquee Staffing Healthcare Recruiter, Anthony brings a wealth of knowledge and experience having previously worked with placing Healthcare professional in high pace roles.
He has gained the knowledge and experience in searching for the perfect candidates for each one of his clients; as well as maintaining a healthy relationship with his clients by constant follow-ups to answer any questions, concerns, or issues have been addressed and corrected. He believes that communication is the key to success in every healthy relationship.
Outside of work, Anthony enjoys uncovering new restaurants, trying various cuisines and hosting dinner gatherings with his friends and family. He’s a big advocate for being active and enjoys outdoor activities such as pickleball, table tennis, billiards, basketball, bowling, darts, and fishing. But now and then, he does appreciate some R&R by just binging some series with his wife and cat at home.