Irvine, CA 92688 US
We are looking to hire a Medical Receptionist to join our team in providing amazing customer support to our client’s patients. This position is responsible for creating a welcoming first impression with patients and providing excellent customer service over the phone or in-person.
- Communicating between patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner.
- Assisting patients and visitors, in person or on the phone, while answering or referring inquiries.
- Making appointments and handling all transactions such as collecting co-pays.
- Performing patient registration and insurance verifications.
- Maintaining demographic and insurance information in computer and in patient chart.
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat, clean, and stocked.
- Administrating various files and providing general office duties such as faxing, data entry, scanning, etc.
- One (1) year of Medical Receptionist experience is required.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Prior experience handling multiple phone lines is preferred.
- Basic computer literacy skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.