Medical Device Packaging Operator - 2nd Shift
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
Medical Device Manufacuturing company in Irvine, CA 92618 is hiring Packaging Operators to join their team!
1st Shift Schedule: 3:00PM-11:30PM Monday to Friday
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Verifies that correct components are used.
- Follows all established procedures and policies
- Performs necessary quality checks relative to the operation.
- Performs viable inspections during process operation per procedure.
- Inspects components, materials, and product for proper identification, acceptable quality, and correct quantity.
- Ensures manufacturing equipment has necessary supplies and materials for the operation.
- Reports quality deviations to the lead person/machine attendant.
- Performs line clearances.
- Completes appropriate documentation.
- Performs cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting of designated manufacturing areas.
- Maintains work area in neat and orderly condition.
- Adheres to all safety and good housekeeping regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1+ year experience working in cleanroom environment
- 1+ year experience packaging final products
- Experience with Heat Sealing
- Good communication skills with the ability to read, write, and understand job instructions in English.
- Ability to work quickly and independently.
- Ability to work with numbers and perform calculations or conversions.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Vaccination for Covid-19
Meet Your Recruiter
Erika Castro is a recent graduate from Chapman University, where she majored in Sociology and minored in Latinx and Latin American Studies. As a Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, she specializes in manufacturing and production roles within the medical device industry. Her previous recruiting experience involved working for the state of California to fill open seasonal positions.
In her free time, Erika enjoys hiking the nearby hills, traveling to San Francisco and Mexico, and reading the newest book that has caught her interest.