Medical Device Labeling Tech - 1st Shift
29 Parker Irvine, CA 92618 US
Multiple openings, great opportunity to work in a Medical Device company!
Our medical device partner is hiring now for Labeling Technicians in Irvine, CA! Experience from any assembly field is welcome but microscope experience is preferred. Please email resumes to Kyle at email@example.com for a quicker response or call 949-222-6430!
Pay Rate: $16 - $17/hr
Schedule: Mon - Fri 6AM - 2:30PM OT Available
- Work independently and as a part of an assembly line team
- Working primarily under microscope during whole shift.
- Follow blueprints and manufacturing for external medical monitoring devices
- Adhere to manufacturing schedule and complete work orders in a timely manner
- Follow manufacturing cGMP and ISO standards or guidelines
- Assemble cartridges and reagent kit components
- Follow manufacturing SOPs
- Review completed device manufacturing records and work orders, identify and correct errors, and submit finished documentation for quality release
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience working under microscope and assembly (aerospace, mechanical, manufacturing, medical device, etc.) prefered
- Experience working in a fast pace enviroment, or food industry
- Assembly of electronic and mechanical parts
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Kyle works on placing candidates in positions in Assembly and Warehouse fields. Prior to joining the Marquee Staffing team, Kyle worked as a barista and waiter for 6 years. He recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the California State University, Long Beach. Kyle strives in his work to place individuals in positions that would be the best fit for both the client and candidate. Outside of work, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family and friends.