Medical Device Assembly Operator - 2nd Shift
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
Our medical device company in Irvine, CA is hiring for assemblers for their growing team as production ramps up! These are temp-to-hire opportunities with a fantastic work culture and team!
Schedule (40 Hrs/Week): Mon-Fri 3pm - 11:30pm
- Perform soldering rework repairs and assembly on small electronic units in a cleanroom.
- Testing using: ohmmeters, voltmeters, oscilloscopes, functional generators
- Communicate with engineering team on projects and deadlines
- Perform product processing from preparation of raw materials to finished goods assembly.
- Adherence to established standard operating procedures and training.
- Utilize clean room and manufacturing equipment, special tools and fixtures.
- Maintain proper documentation for quality and compliance with GMP requirements.
- Complete appropriate paperwork necessary for maintaining good records.
- 1-2 years of experience with soldering units
- Experience using testing equipment: ohmmeters, voltmeters, oscilloscopes, functional generators
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Able to read and write English language.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Kyle works on placing candidates in positions in Assembly and Warehouse fields. Prior to joining the Marquee Staffing team, Kyle worked as a barista and waiter for 6 years. He recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the California State University, Long Beach. Kyle strives in his work to place individuals in positions that would be the best fit for both the client and candidate. Outside of work, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family and friends.