Medical Device Assembly Operator - 2nd Shift
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
Our medical device company in Irvine, CA is hiring for assemblers for their growing team as production ramps up! These are temp-to-hire opportunities with a fantastic work culture and team!
Schedule (40 Hrs/Week): Mon-Fri 3pm - 11:30pm
- Perform soldering rework repairs and assembly on small electronic units in a cleanroom.
- Testing using: ohmmeters, voltmeters, oscilloscopes, functional generators
- Communicate with engineering team on projects and deadlines
- Perform product processing from preparation of raw materials to finished goods assembly.
- Adherence to established standard operating procedures and training.
- Utilize clean room and manufacturing equipment, special tools and fixtures.
- Maintain proper documentation for quality and compliance with GMP requirements.
- Complete appropriate paperwork necessary for maintaining good records.
- 1-2 years of experience with soldering units
- Experience using testing equipment: ohmmeters, voltmeters, oscilloscopes, functional generators
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Able to read and write English language.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.