Medical Device Assembly Operator - 1st Shift
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
Our medical device company in Irvine, CA is hiring for assemblers for their growing team as production ramps up! These are temp-to-hire opportunities with a fantastic work culture and team!
Schedule (40 Hrs/Week): Mon-Fri 6:00AM - 2:30PM
- Perform soldering rework repairs and assembly on small electronic units in a cleanroom.
- Testing using: ohmmeters, voltmeters, oscilloscopes, functional generators
- Communicate with engineering team on projects and deadlines
- Perform product processing from preparation of raw materials to finished goods assembly.
- Adherence to established standard operating procedures and training.
- Utilize clean room and manufacturing equipment, special tools and fixtures.
- Maintain proper documentation for quality and compliance with GMP requirements.
- Complete appropriate paperwork necessary for maintaining good records.
- 1-2 years of experience with soldering units
- Experience using testing equipment: ohmmeters, voltmeters, oscilloscopes, functional generators
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Able to read and write English language.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erika Castro is a recent graduate from Chapman University, where she majored in Sociology and minored in Latinx and Latin American Studies. As a Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, she specializes in manufacturing and production roles within the medical device industry. Her previous recruiting experience involved working for the state of California to fill open seasonal positions.
In her free time, Erika enjoys hiking the nearby hills, traveling to San Francisco and Mexico, and reading the newest book that has caught her interest.