Medical Device Assembler 1st shift
1105 Knott Ave. , Suite B Cypress, CA 90630 US
Our medical device company is actively hiring for Assembly Technicians in Cypress, CA! Experience from any assembly field (aerospace, technical, medical, manufacturing, etc.)
Shift Times: Mon-Fri 6:00am-2:30pm
Catered lunches provided everyday!
- Work independently and as a part of a fast-paced med device assembly line team
- Adhere to manufacturing schedule and complete work orders in a timely manner
- Follow blueprints and manufacturing for external medical monitoring devices
- Follow manufacturing cGMP and ISO standards or guidelines
- Maintain a safe work space with respect to chemicals and equipment
- Review completed device manufacturing records and work orders, identify and correct errors, and submit finished documentation for quality release
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as assigned
- Minimum six months experience within manufacturing or assembly
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with hand tools (screwdrivers, pliers, tweezers, etc.)
- Assembly of electronic and mechanical parts
- Good hand and eye coordination
Meet Your Recruiter
Erika Castro is a recent graduate from Chapman University, where she majored in Sociology and minored in Latinx and Latin American Studies. As a Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, she specializes in manufacturing and production roles within the medical device industry. Her previous recruiting experience involved working for the state of California to fill open seasonal positions.
In her free time, Erika enjoys hiking the nearby hills, traveling to San Francisco and Mexico, and reading the newest book that has caught her interest.