30300 Camino Capistrano 1st floor/Medical 2nd floor Admin/Dental/WIC San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 US
Our Family Medical Group in South Orange County is hiring for a Full-Time Temp to Hire Back Office Medical Assistant in San Juan Capistrano, CA.
Pay range: $20-26/hr based on experience
- Responsible for assisting Providers in the care of an all-ages patient population (pediatrics to geriatrics)
- Room patients, obtain and document vitals in AllScripts EMR
- Set up and stock exam rooms with necessary equipment, and sterilize equipment post-exam.
- Assist with clinical duties under the supervision of a licensed practitioner, including but not limited to: collecting blood and urine samples, giving injections, performing venipuncture, and assisting with minor procedures.
- Help with front office duties as needed
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant Certificate from an accredited program
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Current BLS certification (or ability to obtain prior to start date)
- One year experience or training in a health care setting.
- Experience working in an electronic health record (EHR), Allscripts experience a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Mackenzie Starkey, BSN, RN
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
Mackenzie Starkey brings her expertise as a Registered Nurse to Marquee Staffing, where she serves as a Healthcare Recruiter. With a Bachelor of Health Science and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Missouri-Columbia, Mackenzie's academic background solidifies her understanding of the healthcare industry. For over five years, she dedicated herself to pediatric nursing, working in both inpatient and outpatient settings. In 2023, Mackenzie relocated from Chicago to California, embarking on a new chapter in her career as a recruiter.
Driven by her genuine desire to assist healthcare professionals in finding their ideal career paths, Mackenzie made the transition into recruiting. Her commitment to matching healthcare professionals with the perfect opportunities is fueled by her passion for facilitating their professional growth and success.
Beyond her professional endeavors, Mackenzie finds joy in spending quality time with her loved ones, hiking, and being at the beach.