2 Venture, Suite 140 Irvine, CA 92688 US
We are looking to hire a Medical Assistant to join our team in providing amazing customer support and service to our client’s patients. This position is responsible for creating a welcoming first impression with patients and providing excellent customer service during their visit.
- Basic office duties such as scheduling appointments, insurance verifications, EOBs, etc.
- Assists patients and visitors, in-person or on the phone.
- Greets patients and escorts them to exam room for vital signs assessments.
- Performs patient history and data needed for wellness visit.
- Communicates between patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner.
- Maintains demographic and insurance information in computer and in patient chart.
- Ensures the waiting and reception areas are kept neat, clean, and stocked.
- Performs other administrative duties such as faxing, data entry, scanning, etc.
- One (1) year of Medical Assistant experience is required.
- High School Diploma is required.
- BLS Certification is required.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Prior experience handling multiple phone lines is preferred.
- Basic computer literacy skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Specialist
As a Business Development Specialist for Marquee Staffing, Anthony works on placing candidates in roles in Healthcare, IT, Accounting/Finance, and Digital Marketing. Prior to employment at Marquee Staffing, Anthony worked for 6 years within the healthcare industry. He strives to build genuine partnerships with clients to provide personal first-class service through Marquee Staffing. Anthony works to find the perfect match between job seekers and employers. Outside of work, Anthony enjoys spending time with his wife and family and his hobbies include tennis, snowboarding, martial arts, and the gym.