Fountain Valley Office: 9900 Talbert Ave, Ste. 301 & 302 Fountain Valley, CA 92708 US
• High School Diploma or equivalent, Medical Assistant Certificate, a minimum of one (1) years recent experience working in a medical back-office setting, and/or hired directly from completing an externship
• Must possess the ability to interact and communicate well with physicians, patients and co-workers
• Must have up to date knowledge of HIPAA and adhere to the set guidelines on patient confidentiality
• Must have current CPR/BLS Certificate
• Ensuring that office, exam rooms, and workstations are ready to use and receive patients by thoroughly cleaning/disinfecting and stocking, logging into the computers in each room and the assigned provider work-station
• Rooming patients with friendly and caring professionalism, keeping in mind at all times our goal to provide excellent customer service and patient care, while maintaining Social Distancing, and the safety of each patient following the current health and safety recommendations set forth by the CDC and EMG
• Taking and recording accurate vitals
• Updating patients’ medical records with accurate medication reconciliation, diagnostic testing results, social screening history etc
• Coordinate scheduling out of office procedures and appointments when needed for our patients, ensuring that the patient understands any and all necessary instructions and information given
• Assist patients and providers with their TeleVideo/TeleHealth visits as needed, including pre-visit prep and technology assistance as able for each patient
Ask about the excellent Benefits of working with this local and thriving medical clinic!
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Jennifer works on placing Administrative and Customer Service positions. Jennifer graduated from San Jose State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Prior to working with Marquee Staffing, Jennifer worked in the education field for eight years. She worked with and taught elementary school students. Jennifer decided to pivot into recruiting because she is passionate about helping others find their next role or career move.
Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys exploring the outdoors with her dog, cooking new recipes, and going to Disneyland with her family.