Medical Assistant (Part-Time)
18 Endeavor , STE 201 irvine, CA 92618 US
Our general family practice clinic in Irvine, CA is hiring for a Part-Time Medical Assistant in Irvine, CA! Interviews will be scheduled ASAP with the on-site office manager. Training will be provided to new hires so prior experience is not necessary.
Work Schedule (34 Hours/Week):
Mon 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Tue 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Wed 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Thu 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Fri 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Greet new patients and take intake calls over the phone and in-person.
- Serves patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
- Process patient paperwork and filing onto physical and digital office database
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information
- 5+ years of Medical Assistant experience
- Certified Medical Assistant in California
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Specialist
As a Business Development Specialist for Marquee Staffing, Anthony works on placing candidates in roles in Healthcare, IT, Accounting/Finance, and Digital Marketing. Prior to employment at Marquee Staffing, Anthony worked for 6 years within the healthcare industry. He strives to build genuine partnerships with clients to provide personal first-class service through Marquee Staffing. Anthony works to find the perfect match between job seekers and employers. Outside of work, Anthony enjoys spending time with his wife and family and his hobbies include tennis, snowboarding, martial arts, and the gym.