1105 Knott Ave. , Suite B Cypress, CA 90630 US
Our medical device companyis seeking to hire Warehouse Material Handlers for 2nd shift. This is a great company that is ramping up production during the COVID-19 pandemic!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 2:30-11:00pm
Contract to Hire within 3-4 months
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
- Bring materials from inventory to assembly line
- Identifies, tracks and resolves inventory and shipping errors, problems or delay
- Processes materials received; checks, verifies and tags materials
- Checks receipts for proper quantities and item numbers. Rejects damaged goods and refers problems accordingly
- Enters receiving information into the computer and forwards necessary information to area personnel
- Inventory and Product Returns according to invoices.
- Conduct Cycle Count Inventories of materials and finished goods. Ensures that all goods are appropriately packaged and labeled before storage
- Restocks shelves as needed
- May work occasional overtime.
- High school or equivalent experience and education
- Minimum of 1 year experience in general warehouse (shipping and receiving procedures and standards)
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures and standards
- Ability to use computer and related computer applications
- Well organized and efficient
- Strong organizational skills; maintains orderly work environment; contributes to the professional presentation of the warehouse area
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.