2221 Rutherford Road Carlsbad, CA 92008 US
The Material Handler is responsible for the management of all key MJF raw materials such as powders and medias that are to be used in the manufacturing process. The stock room shall be kept clean and organized at all times. This job entails transferring virgin (new) powder into barrels to be used for processing, also transferring used material overflow to bins for storage. Media and other supplies will be transferred from storage to location of use when needed.
- Managing Virgin and Reclaim Powder Levels Throughout the Plant
- Working With the Manufacturing Team to deliver barrels when needed.
- 5S Management Experience
- Running the media sifting/cleaning equipment
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Highly Organized
- Ability to read, write, communicate and comprehend basic instructions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Large Scale Manufacturing Environments a Plus
- Strong Understanding of 5S Principles
Meet Your Recruiter
Prior to joining Marquee Staffing, Damian worked as an Assistant Manager at In-N-Out while attending the Firefighter Academy. Damian was later given the opportunity to shift his career towards business development and talent acquisition, where he's been able to use his customer service experience and charisma to thrive. Despite his career changes, his passion for networking and building relationships only grows.
In Damian's free time, he plays drums for local country bands, and enjoys live music, going to the gym, binge watching Netflix, and dining out. He is also a dog dad to a Husky named Lacey Grace and loves to spend time with her at dog parks, beaches, and strolling through the Carlsbad Village. Damian also likes to treat Lacey Grace to ice cream when she's been a good dog!