5964 La Place Ct. Carlsbad, CA 92008 US
Industry leading organization in Carlsbad is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about developing a career in the medical device industry. We are actively hiring several Technicians who are enthusiastic about joining a culture that is paving the way for diagnostic testing.
Uncapped referral bonuses!
We are an innovative medical device manufacturing company leading the industry in test instrumentation.
The ideal candidate would have some experience in a production environment or entry level candidates who have a genuine interest in our industry.
- Follow cGMP and ISO standards or guidelines as they apply to manufacturing
- Assemble cartridges and reagent kit components
- Follow manufacturing SOPs
- Organize and maintain floor area and supplies used during work performed
- Work independently and as a part of an assembly line team
- Maintain a safe work environment with respect to chemicals and equipment
- Resolve line issues and suggest improvements
- Operate all manufacturing line equipment.
- Adhere to manufacturing schedule and complete manufacturing work orders in a timely manner
- Review completed device manufacturing records and work orders, identify and correct errors, and submit finished documentation for quality release
- Serve as a role model for cGMP manufacturing
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as assigned
- Experience working within a similar manufacturing environment and basic computer skill are required.
1st shift: 6am-2:30pm
2nd shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm
3rd shift: 10:00pm-6:30am
Starting Wage: $18.00/hr - $20.16/hr
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Branch Manager
Brad’s professional career began after graduating from the California State University, San Marcos with a B.A. in Communication and moving to Spain to teach English. After two years, he returned to the U.S. and joined Marquee Staffing in 2018. He began his career as a Recruiter and was quickly allured by the fast-paced and competitive nature of the industry. He has since taken on multiple roles within Marquee Staffing, most recently as Regional Branch Manager, but stays true to his roots in recruiting.
Outside of work, Brad enjoys exploring new hiking trails, an afternoon run, traveling to new destinations, hanging with friends, and going anywhere with live music.