Manufacturing Technician II (Kitting)
2841 Loker Ave E. Carlsbad, CA 92010 US
Our client is in the biopharmaceutical and molecular diagnostic industry. This is a contract to hire opportunity located in Carlsbad.
Schedule: Monday through Friday with a flexible start time between 6am and 8am (8 hours per day)
Overtime: Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed
Compensation: $18 to $22/hr depending on experience
As a Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for the timely execution of various day-to-day activities in relation to life science and diagnostic manufacturing operations while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines.
- Cleanroom gowning and entry procedures
- Follow SOP, Quality System Regulations, ISO 13485 and cGMP requirements
- Filling, labeling, kitting/ packaging of a large variety of client products – reagents, buffers, and diagnostic kits
- Operate production equipment such as pipettes, peristaltic pumps, balances, torque cappers, pouch sealers
- Complete visual inspection of filled tubes, vials and/or bottles, labels and flexible packaging
- Review production batch records or accuracy and completeness
- Assist in updating and new revision of SOP
- Minimum of 3 years of related recent experience in manufacturing and in cGMP environment
- High school diploma/ GED or equivalent
- Certificate or associate degree in biochemistry, biology and/or other life sciences
- Basic computer skills / data entry
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Process improvement mindset
- Physical ability to perform production activities and responsibilities including sitting, standing, bending, lifting/carrying up to 25lbs, walking, pushing/ pulling, with or without reasonable accommodation
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Manager
Hillary began working with Marquee Staffing in 2011 as a Receptionist. She quickly learned the industry, and developed a passion for recruiting with a focus on the fields of Production, Human Resources, Accounting, Engineering, and Customer Service. Her natural ability to develop relationships made her invaluable among her candidates as well as her clients. Currently operating as our Sr Account Manager, Hillary thrives on providing exceptional customer service while delivering on her client’s needs. Her ability to produce a high caliber of talent combined with her vivacious personality have added immeasurable value to our organization.
Outside of work, Hillary makes sure to make every moment count, and never takes anything for granted. She enjoys going on scenic drives with her family and watching her boys grow up.