Manufacturing Supervisor - 1st Shift
Buford, GA 30515 US
- Model the “safety first” behavior! We expect of all employees by ensuring that operational procedures and processes are performed safely and provide a safe work environment.
- Supervise hourly personnel engaged in some or all the following activities: assembly, machine operation and/or fabrication, product preparation, phase in, phase out, and quality Inspection.
- Plan daily operations and make routine adjustments to work assignments, production processes, and/or equipment to meet production schedules and targets while maintaining QCDSE standards.
- Communicate, train, and enforce adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Recommends changes to daily procedures.
- Participate in the testing and implementation of new products into production.
- Monitor processes and gather data on results.
- Participate in the investigation of production problems and/or product quality issues.
- Initiate corrective action, request repairs, or implement countermeasures and track results.
- Participate in developing ISO procedures, forms, operator reports and visual aids.
- Maintain records as required by ISO.
- Review production reports for accuracy.
- Track and consolidate productivity and quality statistics.
- Generate productivity and quality reports for management review.
- Promote employee participation in company-sponsored programs.
- Guide subordinates in the identification, recommendation and implementation of corporate systems and programs such as QMS, EMS, ISMS, SOX, Kaizen and 5S within the work unit.
- Respond to accidents and may perform first aid.
- Conduct initial investigation of accidents, identifies root cause, and submits incident notification to EH&S.
- Follow procedures for the appropriate reporting and management of safety infractions and/or accidents. May recommend corrective/preventive actions and implements actions determined by manager.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.