Manufacturing Mold Shop 2nd shift
15776 Laguna Canyon Rd Irvine, CA 92618 US
Mold Shop Operator
Industry- Medical Device
Equipment- High Speed Automation Machines ( working knowledge not required)
2:30pm - 1:00am Mon- Thurs
Some OT on Fri and Sat
Temp to Hire opportunity
Work environment is a controlled environment (Semi Clean Room)
Considering candidates that have mechanical aptitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather all parts, tools and supplies needed for particular job
- Prep material for job run
- Load Machines with material
- Perform all tests needed for particular job
- Record all test data on appropriate form
- Study all pertinent Manufacturing Assembly Procedures, Assembly Procedures
- Report unsafe condition to Supervisor or Lead.
- Keep work environment clean and organize.
- Ability to follow written and verbal English instruction
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Standing is required for 90% of the shift
High School education or GED is required.
Meet Your Recruiter
A native to Orange County, Nina’s staffing career began in 2006 placing quality engineering candidates with distinguished companies as a successful recruiter and client manager. Nina specializes in recruiting for mechanical and electrical engineers in all industries from aerospace, medical device and manufacturing. She understands the engineering programs and importance of matching specific technical skills for position success. Her strong connections within the industry have been vital in her success. Nina’s excitement in placing engineers is due to the direct impact the products have on people’s lives: Everything we touch has been engineered in one form or another. She currently works as an on-site manager at a prominent medical device company.
Outside of work, Nina has been a dedicated volunteer to local nonprofit organizations for the past 15 years. She also enjoys being outdoors, hiking and spending time with her three children.