Manufacturing Mold Operator 2nd shift
15776 Laguna Canyon Rd Irvine, CA 92618 US
Industry- Medical Device
Equipment- High Speed Automation Machines ( working knowledge not required)
2:30pm - 1:00am Mon- Thurs -plus MANDATORY OT
Temp to Hire opportunity
Work environment is a controlled environment (Semi Clean Room)
Considering candidates that have mechanical aptitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather all parts, tools and supplies needed for particular job
- Prep material for job run
- Load Machines with material
- Perform all tests needed for particular job
- Record all test data on appropriate form
- Study all pertinent Manufacturing Assembly Procedures, Assembly Procedures
- Report unsafe condition to Supervisor or Lead.
- Keep work environment clean and organize.
- Ability to follow written and verbal English instruction
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Standing is required for 90% of the shift
High School education or GED is required.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Senior Recruiter, Emily works on finding qualified candidates for medical device and aerospace industry as well supporting our clients as account manager. Emily focuses on finding the right people for her clients and the right fit for her candidates. Emily graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a degree in Hospitality Management, Prior to working as a recruiter, Emily worked managing coffee shops for over 10 years. Emily uses her customer service skills and background to help people find their ideal work environment.
During her off time, Emily enjoys cooking, baking and spending time with her husband, two sons and her dog Rosie.