Manufacturing Controls Engineer -
Buford, GA 30515 US
- Investigate, plan, prepare RFQ, and install and set up equipment with industrial standards.
- Recommend equipment modifications to improve production efficiency, manufacturing techniques, and production yields for existing products.
- Manage Projects with external vendors, schedule and plan as per the requirement, and work with the vendor to ensure we follow up on the due dates.
- Support and perform continuous improvement activities as a control engineer.
- Support to ensure the proper functioning of Air and Electrical Utilities.
- Troubleshoot a variety of routine to moderately complex manufacturing equipment electrical and control system problems.
- Support the sustainment of existing production lines relating to equipment/process changes, product quality, process improvements, and responsiveness to ergonomic and safety-related issues.
- Investigate and determine the root cause of equipment failures/problems and implement countermeasures.
- Create and modify troubleshooting, start-up, equipment setup documents, and other procedures.
- Create and modify preventive maintenance. Prepare schedules for Preventive maintenance as per the manufacturing company’s equipment manuals.
- Prepare and present a report with detailed root cause analysis and data.
- Prepare training materials to train production and maintenance personnel on the usage and maintenance of equipment.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.