Manufacturing Associate III
2 Musick Irvine, CA 92618 US
Mon - Fri 5:30AM - 1:30PM, OT available
$21.50 - $24.00/hr BOE
- Utilize hand and small tools in regulated environment for production
- Identify any safety or quality concerns and relay to production team.
- Utilize proper attire and adhere to standards to maintain controlled environment
- Perform in-process quality checks as required while giving timely feedback as issues arise
- Document quality checks and production status
- Adhere to quality regulations, Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Work with supervisors, engineers and technicians to resolve line issues and suggest improvements.
- Be familiar with terminology used in the production area.
- Understand and demonstrate Lean manufacturing techniques and principles.
- Aware of common defects within manufacturing departments and the results caused by variations during the manufacturing processes.
- Train other production employees on manufacturing processes as a certified trainer.
- Capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, specs and method sheets.
- Electronic systems entry.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrates basic English reading, writing and spoken skills
- Basic math
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Kyle works on placing candidates in positions in Assembly and Warehouse fields. Prior to joining the Marquee Staffing team, Kyle worked as a barista and waiter for 6 years. He recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the California State University, Long Beach. Kyle strives in his work to place individuals in positions that would be the best fit for both the client and candidate. Outside of work, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family and friends.