Manufacturing Assocaite - Endcap
15776 Laguna Canyon Rd Irvine, CA 92618 US
Manufacturing Assocaite - Encap
Industry- Medical Device
4:00am - 2:30pm Mon- Thurs plus MANDATORY OT
Temp to Hire opportunity
Work environment is a controlled environment (Semi Clean Room)
Considering candidates that have mechanical aptitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather all parts, tools and supplies needed for particular job
- Microscope work; filling back of sensor trays with non toxic epoxy
- Study all pertinent Manufacturing Assembly Procedures, Assembly Procedures
- Report unsafe condition to Supervisor or Lead.
- Keep work environment clean and organize.
- Ability to perform microscope work.
- Ability to be precise and have attention to detail.
- Ability to follow written and verbal English instruction.
- Sitting is for 90% of the shift
High School education or GED is required.
Meet Your Recruiter
A native to Orange County, Nina’s staffing career began in 2006 placing quality engineering candidates with distinguished companies as a successful recruiter and client manager. Nina specializes in recruiting for mechanical and electrical engineers in all industries from aerospace, medical device and manufacturing. She understands the engineering programs and importance of matching specific technical skills for position success. Her strong connections within the industry have been vital in her success. Nina’s excitement in placing engineers is due to the direct impact the products have on people’s lives: Everything we touch has been engineered in one form or another. She currently works as an on-site manager at a prominent medical device company.
Outside of work, Nina has been a dedicated volunteer to local nonprofit organizations for the past 15 years. She also enjoys being outdoors, hiking and spending time with her three children.