Monterey Financial LTD , 4095 Avenida De La Plata Oceanside, CA 92056 US
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Pay Range: $25.00/$27.50 DOE
Seeking to hire a Maintenance Technician, will be responsible for performing a wide range of general maintenance and repair tasks to keep our facilities in excellent condition.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks on building systems, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and structural components.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor issues promptly to prevent downtime and ensure safety.
- Address general handyman tasks such as painting, carpentry, and basic electrical work.
- Conduct regular inspections to identify potential issues and recommend proactive solutions.
- Be point of contact for semi-annual and annual inspections.
- Perform bi-weekly generator runs and inspection.
- Document and record costs of repairs and jobs completed
- Assist maintenance contractors if applicable in trouble shooting of equipment
- Order parts and components for repairs as needed
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively organize, multitask, and work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate in a proactive and solution-focused manner, including keeping management aware of potential issues.
- Detail oriented with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility of working hours based on business needs, may include occasional weekends
Education and/or Experience.
- Experience in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, equipment preferred.
- 1-5 years of experience in a Facilities Tech position is preferred (open to various levels of experience)
Location: Oceanside Ca.
Meet Your Recruiter
With over 20 years of recruiting and human resources experience, Yolanda possess a specialization in the talent acquisition space.
She has spent most of her career in the staffing industry. Yolanda prides herself in having the right experience allowing her to fill roles for both invasive searches as well as emergency placements.
She strives to ensure that our clients staffing needs are being met while searching for the best talent.
In Yolanda’s free time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends.