Machinist 2nd shift Training Program-Escondido location
2875 Loker Ave East Carlsbad, CA 92010 US
2nd shift 2:20 - 10:50pm
$19- $21 hour plus shift differential
Responsible for assisting the Machinists in carrying out machining functions to meet the standards of excellence required by internal and external customers in compliance with domestic and international regulatory requirements in order to deliver the highest quality products. Perform other duties from time to time as directed by Supervisor or Manager.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production tooling, grind all production tooling
- Edit CNC screw machine(s), all products
- Set-up, run, and troubleshoot screw machine(s), all parts
- Perform initial parts inspection/verification
- Cleaning and maintenance of CNC machine(s)
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
- Previous cGMP and/or ISO experience preferred
- Ability to work with small parts and perform repetitive functions daily
- Ability to show proficiency on CNC screw machine(s)
- Good organizational skill and attention to detail
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years CNC screw machine experience/general machining ability (measuring devices/blue prints)
- Ability to work with limited or no supervision
- Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk or hear, and smell continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach frequently. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch occasionally.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 10 lbs. and occasionally lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Close vision required to use microscope, read documents, and operate copy machine. Distance vision required to drive an automobile, if driving is a requirement of the job.
- Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Meet Your Recruiter
With over 20 years of recruiting and human resources experience, Yolanda possess a specialization in the talent acquisition space.
She has spent most of her career in the staffing industry. Yolanda prides herself in having the right experience allowing her to fill roles for both invasive searches as well as emergency placements.
She strives to ensure that our clients staffing needs are being met while searching for the best talent.
In Yolanda’s free time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends.