Machine Operator - Finished Goods 3rd shift
915 Armorlite Drive San Marcos, CA 92069 US
Machine Shop in San Marcos, CA is seeking experienced Machine Operators who are looking for an exciting opportunity with a lot of potential for growth in the field! We are an international supplier of some of the world's renown aerospace and automation products. We provide excellent benefits and competitive compensation!
Six months of prior experience as a Machine Operator preferred.
Essential Job Duties:
- Packaging and labeling. The processes covered by this position are Cutting, Coiling, Spooling, Flattening and
- Complete work assignments in the manner prescribed and in the time frame allotted.
- Set up and operate the assigned machine(s) as described in work instructions and work orders
- Determine and select the correct material as identified by the work order
- Position material (reel or drum) onto machine payoff and set parameters on machine control panel
- Verify quality of material before starting process as required by work instruction
- Select the proper assigned packaging from the work order
- Print all labels for assigned packaging per work order
- Verify quality of material after starting process as required by work instruction
- Maintain production standards and quality standards by observing machine operation, adjusting settings and notifying leadership if malfunctions are detected
- Conduct periodic quality inspections as required by work instruction and work order
- Complete quality and production data entry on paper or in computer to document manufacturing operations
- Resolve manufacturing problems by advising Lead Operator, Production Supervisor, Quality Assuranceand/or Engineering of process variation which do not meet work order and customer requirements
- Ensure reliable operation of equipment by completing assigned preventive maintenance requirements
- Maintain general department area housekeeping by completing the following
- Keep assigned work area clean and place trash and recycling into designated containers.
- Keep assigned machine clean by dusting off or wiping down equipment.
- Keep assigned work station clean and in order by placing items in designated locations.
- Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be able to read and comprehend schedules, work order requirements and work instructions.
- Must be able to operate a machine and handle material.
- Must be flexible to react to manufacturing variables which might arise.
- Basic math skills are required to determine quality parameters such as inside diameter, wall thickness and length of product to meet customer requirements and usage of material.
1st shift- 6:45am-3:15pm
2nd shift- 2:45pm-11:15pm
3rd shift- 1045pm-7:15am
$18.90/hr - $19.90/hr
Meet Your Recruiter
With over 20 years of recruiting and human resources experience, Yolanda possess a specialization in the talent acquisition space.
She has spent most of her career in the staffing industry. Yolanda prides herself in having the right experience allowing her to fill roles for both invasive searches as well as emergency placements.
She strives to ensure that our clients staffing needs are being met while searching for the best talent.
In Yolanda’s free time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends.