Licensed Vocational Nurse
22481 Aspan St., Suite A Lake Forest, CA 92630 US
Lake Forest, CA
Busy Multispecialty clinic in Lake Forest is hiring an LVN to facilitate a Hypertension grant program for at risk patients in the community.
- Identify at risk patients, and complete a comprehensive assessment to determine if they qualify for the program
- Assessment includes vitals, patient history, evaluation of current treatment plans, and medication review
- Maintain thorough and accurate documentation in EMR system (AllScripts)
- Supportive follow-up care to include: scheduling appointments, follow up calls, and monitoring participant compliance
- May be required to assist other patients in busy walk-in clinic as needed (overflow)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduation from an accredited vocational nursing program
- Current, active CA State LVN license in good standing
- One year of paid LVN work experience required
- Current BLS/CPR required
- Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology.
- Familiarity with healthcare policies, procedures and documentation standards.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality standard, in accordance with HIPAA
- Ability to handle effectively multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
Location: Lake Forest
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Pay: Range depends on experience and qualifications; the expected range for this role is $30-$34 per hour
Meet Your Recruiter
Mackenzie Starkey, BSN, RN
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
Mackenzie Starkey brings her expertise as a Registered Nurse to Marquee Staffing, where she serves as a Healthcare Recruiter. With a Bachelor of Health Science and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Missouri-Columbia, Mackenzie's academic background solidifies her understanding of the healthcare industry. For over five years, she dedicated herself to pediatric nursing, working in both inpatient and outpatient settings. In 2023, Mackenzie relocated from Chicago to California, embarking on a new chapter in her career as a recruiter.
Driven by her genuine desire to assist healthcare professionals in finding their ideal career paths, Mackenzie made the transition into recruiting. Her commitment to matching healthcare professionals with the perfect opportunities is fueled by her passion for facilitating their professional growth and success.
Beyond her professional endeavors, Mackenzie finds joy in spending quality time with her loved ones, hiking, and being at the beach.