Licensed Vocational Nurse
2 Venture, Suite 140 Irvine, CA 92688 US
We are looking to hire a Licensed Vocational Nurse to join our team in providing excellent healthcare to our client’s patients. This position will be responsible for providing direct patient care and advocating for patients’ health and safety.
- Following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working with the patient care team to help meet positive patient care outcomes
- Assessing and providing patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and self-plan of care
- Providing appropriate pain/symptom management
- Evaluating patient's response to treatments/medications
- Maintaining accurate documentation including but not limited to clinical notes on interdisciplinary charts
- Using equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) year of full-time clinical experience as a LVN is required.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Graduation from an approved LVN educational program is required.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) California state license is required.
- Current CPR and BLS certifications are required.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Customer service, verbal and written, and detail-oriented skills are required.
- Ability to take vital signs, administer medications, and obtain drug refills as needed.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.