Licensed Vocation Nurse (LVN)
Orange, CA 92859 US
Position Overview: A Licensed Vocational Nurse, or Licensed Practical Nurse, is responsible for providing a supportive role to medical professionals to administer patient care. Their duties include taking a patient’s vital signs, including heart rate or blood pressure, assisting Physicians and Nurses throughout examinations by recording a patient’s health information and administering vaccinations or taking blood samples as instructed by Physicians or Nurses.
- Current LVN / LPN License
- Valid CPR/BLS certification
- Monitors and documents effectiveness of interventions, treatments and medications
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
- Documents the patients ‘progress and participation regarding health issues.
- Provides TB tests (PPD) and arranges annual health screening for patients (including the annual influenza vaccination).
- Recording and updating patient histories
- Discussing health care issues and concerns
- Providing assistance with therapies
- Drawing blood for testing
- Acting as a point of contact for a patient
- Weekly Pay
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
- 401k(Eligible after 1 year of employment)
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
Hieu’s passion is promoting, consulting, and guiding people to achieve their dream careers. As a Healthcare Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, Hieu is pursuing her lifelong goal to work within the HealthCare Industry.
For the past six years, Hieu has been in the healthcare industry working as a patient coordinator, Medical lab support associate and technical sales. Achieving experience on a one-on-one basis with clinical and non-clinical staff in addition to volunteer and internship work with hospice centers, clinical projects and coordinating clinical trial patients.
Hieu considers herself hardworking, persistent, determined, intelligent, ambitious, and confident. She is eager to learn new things and takes nothing for granted. She appreciates the small things in life because small things make a big difference.
She enjoys outdoor activities and traveling with her loved ones outside of work. In her free time, Hieu enjoys reading personal development and self-help books and researching and studying the power of the human brain.