Licensed Vocation Nurse (LVN)
Mission Viejo, CA 92692 US
Position Overview: As an LVN you will be responsible for providing a support to medical professionals to administer patient care. Responsibilities nclude taking a patient’s vital signs, including heart rate or blood pressure, assisting Physicians and Nurses throughout examinations by recording a patient’s health information and administering vaccinations or taking blood samples as instructed by Physicians or Nurses.
- Current LVN / LPN License
- Valid CPR/BLS certification
- Monitors and documents effectiveness of interventions, treatments and medications
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
- Documents the patients ‘progress and participation regarding health issues.
- Provides TB tests (PPD) and arranges annual health screening for patients (including the annual influenza vaccination).
- Recording and updating patient histories
- Discussing health care issues and concerns
- Providing assistance with therapies
- Drawing blood for testing
- Acting as a point of contact for a patient
- Weekly Pay
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
- 401k(Eligible after 1 year of employment)
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
As a Marquee Staffing Healthcare Recruiter, Anthony brings a wealth of knowledge and experience having previously worked with placing Healthcare professional in high pace roles.
He has gained the knowledge and experience in searching for the perfect candidates for each one of his clients; as well as maintaining a healthy relationship with his clients by constant follow-ups to answer any questions, concerns, or issues have been addressed and corrected. He believes that communication is the key to success in every healthy relationship.
Outside of work, Anthony enjoys uncovering new restaurants, trying various cuisines and hosting dinner gatherings with his friends and family. He’s a big advocate for being active and enjoys outdoor activities such as pickleball, table tennis, billiards, basketball, bowling, darts, and fishing. But now and then, he does appreciate some R&R by just binging some series with his wife and cat at home.