Licensed Clinical Social Worker
405 W. 5th St. Santa Ana, CA 90015 US
LMFT [$71 - $78/hour] based on experience
Schedule: Friday-Tuesday 8:00am - 5:00pm OR 10:00pm - 7:00am
(Corrections experience is preferred but not necessary)
- Current and valid license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) is required to be placed on the eligible list
- Performing Psychosocial MH evaluation, Drug Screening and/or conduct needs assessments to facility mental health needs and referrals
- Developing individualized service plans by determining appropriate level of interventions based on clients current level of functioning, symptoms, behaviors
- Facilitating connections with family and other support systems such as forensic peer support mentors; and conducting re-entry groups with the target population
- Understanding of relapse prevention and best practices for treating and engaging with the mentally ill clients
- Discharge planning and linking mentally ill clients to community resources
- Providing care to client in relation to their level of functioning (i.e. acute psychiatric housing)
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
As a Marquee Staffing Healthcare Recruiter, Anthony brings a wealth of knowledge and experience having previously worked with placing Healthcare professional in high pace roles.
He has gained the knowledge and experience in searching for the perfect candidates for each one of his clients; as well as maintaining a healthy relationship with his clients by constant follow-ups to answer any questions, concerns, or issues have been addressed and corrected. He believes that communication is the key to success in every healthy relationship.
Outside of work, Anthony enjoys uncovering new restaurants, trying various cuisines and hosting dinner gatherings with his friends and family. He’s a big advocate for being active and enjoys outdoor activities such as pickleball, table tennis, billiards, basketball, bowling, darts, and fishing. But now and then, he does appreciate some R&R by just binging some series with his wife and cat at home.