LEAD- PSR-Patient Services Rep
22481 Aspan St A Lake Forest, CA 92630 US
- LAKE FOREST- URGENT 1 Strong PSR LEAD
- (Ideally with front office experience and lead experience is preferred).
- No Covid vaccine
- No flu vaccine
- Just HS Diploma needed
- They can always get a TB there if they wished, but not needed
- Position Title: Patient Services Representative- Heavy phones
- Department: Medical
- Full/Part Time: Full Time with Benefits
Primary job function is to work as part of a team to provide high quality, efficient service oriented patient care while demonstrating the health center’s core values. Under the direct supervision of the Clinic Manager, the Patient Services
Representative (PSR) is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to patients, community partners, and other health center employees. The PSR is responsible for effectively communicating with patients for the purpose of obtaining and relaying accurate information needed for processing their medical visit. The PSR is charged with answering phone calls from patients and the community and appropriately processing each request. The PSR is responsible for processing medical records and other patient related documents.
center’s electronic health record (EHR) and electronic workflow processes to conduct their work.
Ensure the core values – Service, Dignity, Justice, and Excellence – are carried out within daily tasks.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience / Training: Bilingual English/Spanish; Excellent customer service skills
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- Experience / Training: One year clinical/medical front office experience preferred; experience using an electronic health record
- Which location – Focus is Lake Forest
- Hours- 40 hours per week. Typically, M-F 8-5pm, occasional late shift (LF Tuesday 11-8pm) and occasional Saturday shift (off day during the week) – 1st and 3rd Saturdays in LF
- Scrubs? Attire? Scrubs – Yes. Generally solid colors are preferred. Closed toe, clinically acceptable shoes. No nails, hair pulled back and maintained.
- Start date - ASAP
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
As a Marquee Staffing Healthcare Recruiter, Anthony brings a wealth of knowledge and experience having previously worked with placing Healthcare professional in high pace roles.
He has gained the knowledge and experience in searching for the perfect candidates for each one of his clients; as well as maintaining a healthy relationship with his clients by constant follow-ups to answer any questions, concerns, or issues have been addressed and corrected. He believes that communication is the key to success in every healthy relationship.
Outside of work, Anthony enjoys uncovering new restaurants, trying various cuisines and hosting dinner gatherings with his friends and family. He’s a big advocate for being active and enjoys outdoor activities such as pickleball, table tennis, billiards, basketball, bowling, darts, and fishing. But now and then, he does appreciate some R&R by just binging some series with his wife and cat at home.