1105 Knott Ave. , Suite B Cypress, CA 90630 US
This is a remote opportunity, you must be open to working PST hours.
Overview of Inventory Analyst:
- Compile daily reporting summarizing inventory and demand trends across customer account locations
- Analyze sales and inventory trends.
- Isolate accounts that require realignment. Perform adjustments as necessary
- Review account demand trends and provide findings to Field Support Representatives and Sales Team as necessary. Be curious and call out insights!
- Identify assets at risk of expiration, collaborate with Sales teams to drive recovery
- Identify processes in need of improvement and recommend enhancements or changes to those processes
- Maintain a positive attitude and working relationship with all customers, patients and company associate
- Adhere to corporate policy and HIPAA standards in handling patient data
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a high volume operational support environment with a focus on data analysis. Experience with supply/demand analysis and inventory management a plus
- The successful applicant will be a hands-on individual who embraces teamwork and is passionate about analysis, problem solving, and customer satisfaction
- Collaborative, flexible and adaptive when working with internal and external customers
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and experience with (SaaS) systems, including Salesforce.com or other CRM software preferred
HS Diploma or Equivalent
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter for Marquee Staffing, Elizabeth works on placing Accounting & Finance, IT, Engineering, Administrative & Clerical, Manufacturing & Production, and Healthcare roles. Prior to joining our team, Elizabeth graduated from California State University with a degree in Psychology, and was in sales and the insurance industry for over 8 years. Elizabeth assisted companies with benefits packages to offer their employees' health and life insurance, and was also a Medicare Specialist. Elizabeth later moved into a commercial specialist role assisting businesses with their general liability, commercial auto and workman’s compensation policies. Her passion for improving people’s lives led her to Marquee Staffing where she gets to change lives every day!
Outside of work, Elizabeth enjoys spending time with her golden doodle Roofles by going to the dog park, running on the beach, and getting puppaccinos! She is also a Muay Thai & MMA amateur.