Incentive/Rewards Corporate Event Planner
4199 Campus Drive , floor 9 Irvine, CA 92612 US
We are seeking a Domestic and International Corporate Events Planner to join our company in the Irvine, CA area! You will work with a team to organize ONE annual international event from conception through completion in addition to a handful of local and domestic events. This planner will help plan large-scale incentive and reward trips, both domestically and internationally, as well as provide on-site support at the event.
30% of this role will be travel with all travel accommodations (hotel, travel, and food) covered to 4-5 star hotels across the globe!
- Work with a team of event planners to create and execute one international trip annually in addition to several local and domestic events for
- Coordinate all event international and domestic activities and attendees including itinerary, travel plans, and hotel accommodations.
- Distribute all meeting information and supplies to attending personnel
- Calculate and propose budgets for planned events or meetings.
- Able to recommend and select onsite activities and excursions for attendees
- Knowledgeable with booking travel and logistics consideration.
- Provide travelers with relevant information and useful travel/holiday material.
- Develop and adhere to travel budget to ensure expenses are kept within established values.
- Assist the Travel & Events department with other company sponsored events
- 3-5 years of previous experience in incentive/reward event planning
- International trip planning is highly desired in this role
- Experience with planning events up to 500-2,000 attendees.
- Able to travel every 2 months for 1 week to international event location leading up to main event for attendees to ensure all accommodations and activities are prepared appropriately.
- Able to travel with attendees for 1-2 weeks per year
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Specialist
As a Business Development Specialist for Marquee Staffing, Anthony works on placing candidates in roles in Healthcare, IT, Accounting/Finance, and Digital Marketing. Prior to employment at Marquee Staffing, Anthony worked for 6 years within the healthcare industry. He strives to build genuine partnerships with clients to provide personal first-class service through Marquee Staffing. Anthony works to find the perfect match between job seekers and employers. Outside of work, Anthony enjoys spending time with his wife and family and his hobbies include tennis, snowboarding, martial arts, and the gym.