IT Support Specialist
52 Discovery Irvine, CA 92618 US
Temp to Hire
Pay BOE $22-28ph/hour based on experience
NO Remote work available
This position will perform IT troubleshooting and desktop and remote support for end-users in a world-wide IT environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on IT Helpdesk support tickets to troubleshoot issues with desktop computers, laptops, printers, and cell phones
- Assist onsite and remote employees with their computer and software issues with Windows (some Mac)
- Software installation and basic network troubleshooting
- Imaging computers and desktop/laptop setup
- Document resolution and follow up with trouble tickets
- Help purchase and manage hardware and software inventory
- Assist other IT team members with project tasks and testing
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of experience in technical support /helpdesk
- Associates degree or certificate preferred
- Desired Training and Experience Required:
- Broad knowledge of Windows client/server network environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills of Windows operating system and Microsoft Office issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and individually with minimal supervision
- Technical aptitude to learn and follow instructions.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to research solutions and work independently on tasks
Individual should be able to carry and lift heavy objects, up to 50lbs. This position may be required to do some lifting of IT equipment.
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.