Human Resources Manager
5452 Oceanus Drive Huntington Beach, CA 92649 US
The Position/Company Description
Marquee Staffing is hiring a Dynamic and Forward Thinking Human Resources Manager for a property management company located in the Midway City/ Huntington Beach area.
Direct Hire - Full-time
Monday-Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm
100% Onsite Role
- Create/improve HR strategies to align with company goals and values
- Interpret and advise on HR policy; maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the day to day management of employees; ensure compliance with employment laws, company policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and advice on employee relations issues, HR policy and practice, and legal risk; provide day-to-day performance guidance to management and provide support for employees.
- Assist in communicating, and implementing HR practices and events to foster a positive work environment for all employees
- Help management with talent acquisition, retention, employee development, compensation, and benefits administration.
- Support the company’s Employee Handbook for compliance and improvement
- Handle multiple priorities, communications at all levels, handling confidential and sensitive materials
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human resources, business, or related field is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of HR experience; 2-3 years in a management level HR role preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish highly desired
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office & Excel
- Benefit and Payroll software experience (ADP)
- Must possess management characteristics and have the ability to approach staff members to develop credible relationships while maintaining confidentiality
- Proven ability to influence decision-making and have the courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent follow-through skills and the ability to anticipate and address business needs proactively
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.