San Marcos, CA 92078 US
Wonderful opportunity as a Graphic Designer in San Marcos to work in a busy Marketing department. Company manufactures out of country, dental parts. Local facility is the distribution building.
Must be on site. No remote work available.
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, print production and Mac proficiency experience who is looking for a long-term position.
- Assist with design, design production, and proofing of both printed and digital promotional materials
- Assist with marketing needs from presentations and social media to website updates and sampling efforts
- Maintain and manage archives of design materials
- Administrative duties such as updating spreadsheets and filing
- Assist with special projects as needed
- 3+ years of experience as a professional graphic designer
- Certificate, Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in Design, Design Communications, Fine Arts or equivalent preferred
- Proven graphic design knowledge, print production skills are a must
- Creative self-starter with strong work ethic
- Ability to turn jobs around quickly, efficiently, and accurately
- Mac proficiency
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office programs
- Good sense of typographic principles, layout composition, and color theory
- Basic knowledge of photography and web design
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Able to learn new tasks quickly with minimal supervision
- Detailed-oriented, strong organizational skills, able to get along well with others
- Clerical skills or previous office experience a plus
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
Pay is $25 per hour
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Manager
Hillary began working with Marquee Staffing in 2011 as a Receptionist. She quickly learned the industry, and developed a passion for recruiting with a focus on the fields of Production, Human Resources, Accounting, Engineering, and Customer Service. Her natural ability to develop relationships made her invaluable among her candidates as well as her clients. Currently operating as our Sr Account Manager, Hillary thrives on providing exceptional customer service while delivering on her client’s needs. Her ability to produce a high caliber of talent combined with her vivacious personality have added immeasurable value to our organization.
Outside of work, Hillary makes sure to make every moment count, and never takes anything for granted. She enjoys going on scenic drives with her family and watching her boys grow up.