Fulfillment Admin Assistant
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
- Creates and maintains company information, some of which could be confidential and must be kept confidential.
- Provides administrative support and organization to senior management, including but not limited to, presentation materials, filing, and mail.
- Maintains calendar(s) of member(s) of senior management.
- Coordinates meetings and arranges for accommodations and equipment, when needed.
- Coordinates and manages travel accommodations for member(s) of senior management.
- Assists with special projects which may include research, correspondence, putting information together in a manner that is easy to read and understand, etc.
- 2 years in an administrative, customer service, or other related role.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with ERP Systems (preferably QAD).
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, medical device industry is preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Jennifer works on placing Administrative and Customer Service positions. Jennifer graduated from San Jose State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Prior to working with Marquee Staffing, Jennifer worked in the education field for eight years. She worked with and taught elementary school students. Jennifer decided to pivot into recruiting because she is passionate about helping others find their next role or career move.
Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys exploring the outdoors with her dog, cooking new recipes, and going to Disneyland with her family.