Fulfillment Admin Assistant
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
General Description and Duties:
- Collaborates with Operations, Customer Service, and Sales relating to the verification of order accuracy, shipment details, and successful on-time order delivery.
- Resolves delivery issues, reported order discrepancies, and answers inquiries regarding shipments.
- Transacts inventory in the company’s ERP system in a timely manner to ensure daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly fulfillment goals are achieved.
- Communicates effectively with partnered 3PL warehouses concerning order processing, shipping, replenishment, and inventory control.
- Supports reconciliation efforts in field inventory management by identifying and resolving trunk stock discrepancies through email and phone communications.
- Tracks expiring trunk inventory and communicates to the field, providing return labels as needed.
- Provides regulatory and/or quality-related documents upon customer request when appropriate.
- Helps to monitor and report inventory levels and shelf-life of finished goods.
- Facilitates the approval and shipment of clinical/ marketing product requests.
- Supports transactions related to RMAs and product returns to corporate.
- Performs various administrative duties such as compiling data to generate reports.
- Follows company policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Passionate, energetic, achievement motivated, high integrity make-up.
- Basic knowledge of inventory management and logistics.
- Ability to communicate effectively through phone calls and email correspondence.
- Familiar with Design Control procedures and requirements.
- Minimum Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent, Technical Certificate, or equivalent work experience in medical device industry or similar products.
- Minimum Experience:
- Prior Customer Service experience is not required but is preferred.
- 0-3 years of experience in warehouse, shipping/ receiving, or order fulfillment.
- Knowledge of medical devices, operations, and quality standards.
- Experience working under regulated quality systems such as GMP, ISO, and MDR.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her six dogs.