Front Desk Admin, Receptionist
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
Local Biotechnologies company is seeking a Front Desk Admin to join their team.
Work Hours: Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
Start date: Monday 3/20
Job type: Temp to Hire
- The front desk admin will be directly supporting company's operations team
- Greet and welcome visitors and verify covid 19 vaccination status
- Answering phone calls and redirecting to appropriate parties
- Communicate with team via email and other internal communication methods
- Additional Administrative/Office tasks may include ordering lunches, scheduling interviews, data entry, scanning, filing, faxing, etc.
- Minimum education requirement of High School Diploma and GED
- 2 years in an administrative or front office position
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience with Emails, Phones, and Customer Service
- Company requires all candidates to have Covid 19 Vaccination
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her five dogs.