Final Packaging Tech
2 Goodyear Irvine, CA 92618 US
We are hiring a Final Packaging Technician I for a medical device manufacturer in the Irvine Spectrum area! Candidates would be responsible for packaging finished goods, to support inventory demands, and ensure all production operations are in compliance with SOPs, current GMPs, and ISO standards, as well as company procedures. If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to Erika at email@example.com
6AM - 2:30PM
Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $19/hr
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform visual inspection of products and components prior to packaging
- Perform final packaging activities for finished goods
- Kitting of controlled materials to the Final Packaging batch records
- Complete system transactions where applicable (for inventory control purposes)
- ERP knowledge
- Perform rework of returned products.
- Monitor inventory of final packaging components and communicating the status with the Planning Dept.
- Assist with shipping and receiving of product to and from sterilization facilities
- Perform Autoclaves duties
- Requisition and restocking of supplies for the Labeling Area.
- Follow Company policies and procedures compliance.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and/or Abilities:
- 0 – 2 years of experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing/controlled environment, preferably in a Medical Device Experience or human-tissue assembly/production.
- Clean Room experience is a plus
- Must be able to speak, write and read English with excellent understanding
- Individual must be punctual and have reliable attendance
- Individual must be cooperative and willing to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ability to perform repetitive task consistently and proficiently
- Must be proficient in tasks performed (after suitable training period) and have attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to utilize a computer, telephone, label printer and copy machine as well as other general office equipment.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- This position requires frequent or continuous bending, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- This position requires frequent or continuous moderate lifting of 15-40lbs.
- This position may require some pushing and/or pulling.
- This position requires frequent or continuous repetitive motion involving substantial movements of the wrist, hands and/or fingers; or grasping with hands and/or fingers.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erika Castro is a recent graduate from Chapman University, where she majored in Sociology and minored in Latinx and Latin American Studies. As a Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, she specializes in manufacturing and production roles within the medical device industry. Her previous recruiting experience involved working for the state of California to fill open seasonal positions.
In her free time, Erika enjoys hiking the nearby hills, traveling to San Francisco and Mexico, and reading the newest book that has caught her interest.