Facility Project Manager
1335 Park Center Drive Vista, CA 92081 US
Come work for the best company in town.
- Work Hours – 7:00 AM to 3:40 PM
- Starting Salary - $100,000 to $110,000 depending on experience
- Location – On-site Monday through Friday North County San Diego.
- Associate degree in business, Project Management, or related field.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience as a Project Manager or Construction Manager within the manufacturing industry.
- 5 years of Facilities management experience, including managing operational and capital expenditure project budgets.
- Professional Certification in facilities management, for example: Certified Facility Manager (CFM) credential from the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) or the Facilities Management Professional (FMP) credential from Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI) International.
- Must have reliable transportation and possess and maintain a valid California driver’s license including proof of personal vehicle insurance coverage and insurability under the Company’s insurance carrier standards.
- Knowledge of Building Automation Systems (BAS) for HVAC. Experience with city permitting processes. Working knowledge of operating equipment used in construction projects. Ability to read blueprints and plans.
Meet Your Recruiter
With over 20 years of recruiting and human resources experience, Yolanda possess a specialization in the talent acquisition space.
She has spent most of her career in the staffing industry. Yolanda prides herself in having the right experience allowing her to fill roles for both invasive searches as well as emergency placements.
She strives to ensure that our clients staffing needs are being met while searching for the best talent.
In Yolanda’s free time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends.