15353 Barranca Pkwy Irvine, CA 92618 US
We need a Temp Facilities worker to assist with the following. Pay starting at $22hr.
- Coordinating facility needs (ex. helping to coordinate current remodel with manager support, calling and coordinating with vendor if unable to fix on own).
- Candidates may be asked to do minor corrections, but will not be asked to do repairs, use power tools or electrical
- Material Handling/Warehouse experience is a plus:
- Works through others to ensure that order filling processes and related recordkeeping and documentation are accurate and effective.
- Tracks and resolves errors, problems, and discrepancies promptly.
- Enters requisition and purchase orders on the computer, files requisitions and purchase orders, and purges files as appropriate.
- Supports the team to ensure shipments or inventory errors and discrepancies are identified, tracked, and resolved. Initiates follow up on missing, damaged, or delayed goods.
- Ensures that inventory is tracked and implements inventory control procedures. Inventories supplies as necessary.
- Reconcile all physical inventory or cycle count discrepancies. Determine root cause of the error and implement corrective action as required.
Meet Your Recruiter
As Senior Recruiter, Emily works on finding qualified candidates for medical device and aerospace industry as well supporting our clients as account manager. Emily focuses on finding the right people for her clients and the right fit for her candidates. Emily graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a degree in Hospitality Management, Prior to working as a recruiter, Emily worked managing coffee shops for over 10 years. Emily uses her customer service skills and background to help people find their ideal work environment.
During her off time, Emily enjoys cooking, baking and spending time with her husband, two sons and her dog Rosie.