2685 S. Melrose Drive Vista, CA 92081 US
$25 - $34 Hour
Growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities.
The Engineering Technician will perform sub-assembly, assembly, and integration of custom designed equipment. Will build complicated assemblies, subassemblies, and systems. Will also assist technicians and engineers with the repair, installation, integration and testing of equipment, cables and sub-assemblies.
• Assemble, install, and integrate various equipment, cables and sub-assemblies.
• Perform self-inspection and testing of assemblies produced.
• Effectively and accurately report status updates.
• May assist with prototyping of new designs and provide feedback to engineers.
• 5 to 10 years related experience.
• Skilled in the use of electronic rework tools, soldering and microscope equipment, and small hand tools including wrenches, drivers, and crimpers as well as power tools including saws, sanders, drills, and grinders.
• Must have the experience and knowledge to use electronic test equipment including DMM, current meter, oscilloscope, and bench power supply etc. to validate product quality and reliability.
• Attention to detail and good verbal / written communications skills a must.
• Recommended intermediate computer skills including applications such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook,
• Medical, dental and vision insurance options
• 401K Plan with company match
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
Meet Your Recruiter
Andrew’s professional career began after he graduated from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology with a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering. Andrew joins Marquee Staffing as an Executive Technical Recruiter with a focus on direct hire placements within Engineering, Computer Science, Administration, and other Technical roles. Since joining the Carlsbad office, Andrew has strived to learn the ins and outs of the recruiting industry, with his sights set on being one of the company’s top recruiters in his first year. Andrew’s main goal is to keep learning and expanding his technical background to touch upon all engineering disciplines during his career as a recruiter.
Prior to joining Marquee Staffing, Andrew excelled on the football field, starting five consecutive seasons, winning a conference championship, and finishing his career as the #1 quarterback in his school's history. Andrew continued to play football professionally in Northern Germany and started as quarterback for the Kiel Baltic Hurricanes after his graduation. Outside of work, Andrew enjoys spending time with his cat Aussie, snowboarding, finding hidden beach spots, and spending time with his family. Andrew is also a Fiji Brother in the Rho Phi chapter of Phi Gamma Delta.