Electronics Technician - 1st Shift
6900 Orangethorpe Ave , . Buena Park, CA 90620 US
Under minimal supervision, performs the necessary mechanical adjustments and electrical tests to ensure relays meet applicable manufacturing specifications and Acceptance Test Procedures.
- Using applicable hand tools, specialized adjust tools for heavy gage blades, gram gauges, magnifying lamps and various tooling fixtures, adjusts electromechanical relays to meet mechanical requirements, gram load requirements and electrical criteria as specified in manufacturing specifications.
- Troubleshoots and reworks problem relays.
- Maintains necessary paperwork associated with each lot of relays. Fills out attribute and variable test data forms as specified by the Acceptance Test Procedure.
- Test relays to ensure they pass all electrical parameters.
- Fills out work order travelers and maintains lot traceability.
- Ensures paperwork is compliant with quality instructions and manufacturing job instructions
- Actively participates in the Quality Improvement System
- Actively participates in Lean and 6s initiatives
- Maintain the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma or general education equivalent certificate
- Minimum of two years of experience in electromechanical assembly
- At least two years’ experience adjusting and testing 25 - 400 AMP electromechanical
- relays and solenoids
- Thorough knowledge of relay adjusting and Acceptance Test Procedures
- Ability to use and understand adjusts and test stations including analog and digital test equipment, along with oscilloscopes
- Ability to read and interpret written instructions, manufacturing specifications, test procedures and process specifications
- Basic computer knowledge required
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter, Kyle works on placing candidates in positions in Assembly and Warehouse fields. Prior to joining the Marquee Staffing team, Kyle worked as a barista and waiter for 6 years. He recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the California State University, Long Beach. Kyle strives in his work to place individuals in positions that would be the best fit for both the client and candidate. Outside of work, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family and friends.