Electronics/ Test Technician
Carlsbad, CA 92008 US
Innovative medical device manufacturer who prides in having best-in-class skin technology is seeking an Electronics/ Test Technician to join their manufacturing team.
Take part in changing the lives of patients in a professional and every-growing company.
As an Electronics/ Test Technician you will be responsible for the assembly, aligning, testing, diagnosing and repairing of new & existing products & sub-assemblies. Assemble and test medical laser systems and related products. **Required: must have basic electrical knowledge, know the difference between AV and DC)**
- Test complete lasers as well as sub-assemblies for final functionality.
- Troubleshoot and Perform System/subsystem/Component level diagnoses.
- Assist with complaint investigation by Identifying the root cause of the failure and performing failure mode analysis.
- Test incoming boards and other complex electro-mechanical components against specifications
- Coordinate and perform ‘Burn-in’ activities (window changing, laser beam alignment, documentation and evaluation of laser energy output, etc)
- When needed, wire units and assemble complete units or subassemblies
- Use the information from RLC circuit schematics to troubleshoot boards
- Use test tools such as DMM, Laser Energy Meter, Arbitrary Function Generator, Oscilloscope, DC Power Supply, Variac, Soldering Iron to test and troubleshoot final units and subassemblies
- Solder through hole and surface mount components
- Communicate accurately, concisely, and professionally with Production Personnel
- Works with manufacturing supervisor to improve processes and streamline current practices
- Provide technical assistance for complex manufacturing related issues
- Perform with respect to the regulated requirements’ (cGMP) current Good Manufacturing Practices and current Good Documentation Practices
- Ability to perform training in troubleshooting and repair practices
- Medical device experience
- Basic electrical knowledge (AC vs DC)
- Associate degree in electronics, electro-optics, or equivalent experience, certification is a plus.
- 2-5 years-experience in systems manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate and understanding of Microsoft Windows applications.
- Have the ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and manuals
- Ability to read and understand P&ID’s, Loop Drawings, Electrical One Line Drawings, Schematics, Isometrics, Instrument data sheets, and Logic Drawings.
- Proven experience in functionally checking, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, testing and maintaining electrical/electronic Systems/Subsystems, Mirror/Windows/Lenses alignment, Power Supplies, Motors, Transformers, PCB boards, and other Control Systems, preferably
- Must have GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) experience in an FDA regulated industry
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Schedule: Monday through Friday (6am to 2:30pm)
Location: Carlsbad Ca.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Manager
Hillary began working with Marquee Staffing in 2011 as a Receptionist. She quickly learned the industry, and developed a passion for recruiting with a focus on the fields of Production, Human Resources, Accounting, Engineering, and Customer Service. Her natural ability to develop relationships made her invaluable among her candidates as well as her clients. Currently operating as our Sr Account Manager, Hillary thrives on providing exceptional customer service while delivering on her client’s needs. Her ability to produce a high caliber of talent combined with her vivacious personality have added immeasurable value to our organization.
Outside of work, Hillary makes sure to make every moment count, and never takes anything for granted. She enjoys going on scenic drives with her family and watching her boys grow up.