Electro Mechanical Technician- Multimeter - 2nd Shift
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
We are looking to hire an Electro-Mechanical Technician to join our growing team in Irvine, CA.
2nd Shift: 3:00PM - 11:30PM
- Operate electro-mechanical and other analytical instruments.
- Utilize laboratory and manufacturing equipment and special tools and fixtures.
- Can use multimeters
- Maintain proper documentation for quality and compliance with GMP requirements. Complete appropriate paperwork necessary for maintaining good records.
- Interface with personnel within R&D and other internal departments.
- Able to work independently and as well as a team player.
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures.
- High School diploma and 2+ years experience testing electro mechanical equipment within a regulated R&D or manufacturing environment) required
- Must be familiar with GMP/GDP regulations.
- Able to read and write English language work instructions and technical drawings (including schematics), specifications and forms.
- Must have experience with functional testing on electromechanical devices using Oscilloscope, Micrometer, Volt Meter
Meet Your Recruiter
Erika Castro is a recent graduate from Chapman University, where she majored in Sociology and minored in Latinx and Latin American Studies. As a Recruiter at Marquee Staffing, she specializes in manufacturing and production roles within the medical device industry. Her previous recruiting experience involved working for the state of California to fill open seasonal positions.
In her free time, Erika enjoys hiking the nearby hills, traveling to San Francisco and Mexico, and reading the newest book that has caught her interest.