Electro Mechanical Technician - 2nd Shift
26 Technology Drive Irvine, CA 92618 US
We are looking to hire an Electro-Mechanical Technician to join our growing team in Irvine, CA.
1st Shift: 6AM-2:30PM
2nd Shift: 3:00PM - 11:30PM
- Operate electro-mechanical and other analytical instruments.
- Utilize laboratory and manufacturing equipment and special tools and fixtures.
- Maintain proper documentation for quality and compliance with GMP requirements. Complete appropriate paperwork necessary for maintaining good records.
- Interface with personnel within R&D and other internal departments.
- Able to work independently and as well as a team player.
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures.
- High School diploma and 2+ years experience testing electro mechanical equipment within a regulated R&D or manufacturing environment) required
- Must be familiar with GMP/GDP regulations.
- Able to read and write English language work instructions and technical drawings (including schematics), specifications and forms.
- Must have experience with functional testing on electromechanical devices using Oscilloscope, Micrometer, Volt Meter
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Specialist
As a Business Development Specialist for Marquee Staffing, Anthony works on placing candidates in roles in Healthcare, IT, Accounting/Finance, and Digital Marketing. Prior to employment at Marquee Staffing, Anthony worked for 6 years within the healthcare industry. He strives to build genuine partnerships with clients to provide personal first-class service through Marquee Staffing. Anthony works to find the perfect match between job seekers and employers. Outside of work, Anthony enjoys spending time with his wife and family and his hobbies include tennis, snowboarding, martial arts, and the gym.