Electro - Mechanical Technician
26061 Merit Circle , Suite 102 Laguna Hills, CA 92653 US
- Perform product processing from preparation of raw materials to manufacturing of finished goods. This may include but is not limited to assembly of electrical/electronic components, assembly of mechanical components, assembly of fluidic systems, inspection, packaging, labeling, parts preparation, cleaning and assembly.
- Testing of equipment, in-process or finished products.
- Operate microscopes and other analytical instruments.
- Utilize clean room, laboratory and manufacturing equipment and special tools and fixtures.
- Maintain proper documentation for quality and compliance with GMP requirements. Complete appropriate paperwork necessary for maintaining good records.
- Interface with personnel within manufacturing and other internal departments.
- Adhere to applicable GMP and ISO rules and regulations
- Able to work independently and as well as a team player.
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures.
- High School diploma and preferably 0-2 years experience in medical devices manufacturing.
- Must be familiar with FDA/GMP regulations.
- Able to read and write English language work instructions and technical drawings (including schematics), specifications and forms.
- Must be able to use lab equipment and basic hand tools such as microscope, oven, DI water
Meet Your Recruiter
Joseph (Joe) Waked
Business Development Specialist
Joe is a graduate of Northern Arizona University. He launched his sales career in 2021 after navigating through the dynamic realms of hospitality. With a knack for creating unforgettable experiences, he has excelled in delivering top-notch service and forging lasting connections in the business world.
In his free time, Joe enjoys playing golf and basketball, and loves spending time with family and friends through hiking and watching movies.