Electro - Mechanical Technician II
26061 Merit Circle , Suite 102 Laguna Hills, CA 92653 US
- Perform product processing from preparation of raw materials to manufacturing of finished goods. This may include but is not limited to assembly of electrical/electronic components, assembly of mechanical components, assembly of fluidic systems, inspection, packaging, labeling, parts preparation, cleaning and assembly.
- Testing of equipment, in-process or finished products.
- Operate microscopes and other analytical instruments.
- Utilize clean room, laboratory and manufacturing equipment and special tools and fixtures.
- Maintain proper documentation for quality and compliance with GMP requirements. Complete appropriate paperwork necessary for maintaining good records.
- Interface with personnel within manufacturing and other internal departments.
- Adhere to applicable GMP and ISO rules and regulations
- Able to work independently and as well as a team player.
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures.
- High School diploma and preferably 0-2 years experience in medical devices manufacturing.
- Must be familiar with FDA/GMP regulations.
- Able to read and write English language work instructions and technical drawings (including schematics), specifications and forms.
- Must be able to use lab equipment and basic hand tools such as microscope, oven, DI water
Meet Your Recruiter
As Branch Manager, Alexis Cabero focuses on identifying talent for a variety of industries including medical devices, administrative support, customer service, engineering, and human resources. Graduating from The University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Arts and Digital Media, Alexis’ recruiting career began in 2014 while staffing for assisted living facilities, where she matched passionate healthcare professionals to provide personal non-medical care for home care clients. Alexis is passionate about helping others recognize their potential, and does so by using a thorough discovery process with her candidates to better understand what areas they excel in and providing opportunities exclusive to Marquee Staffing.
While out of office, Alexis enjoys spending her free time with family and her six dogs.