San Juan Capistrano, CA 92692 US
- RDA is responsible for performing basic supportive chair-side procedures under the direction of the Staff Dentists,
- Maintaining the operatory in a safe and workable condition, properly cleaning all dental instruments,
- Assist with providing oral health education to patients and caregivers.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent education required
- Experience / Training: Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- License / Certification: Certification from an accredited dental assisting program; current California license for Dental Assistant; current radiology license and evidence of satisfactory completion of board-approved course in coronal polishing; current BLS certification
- Preferred Position Qualifications
- Experience / Training: Two years’ experience working in a pediatric dental office or community clinic
- License / Certification: Sealant Certification
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Marquee Healthcare Division
As a Marquee Staffing Healthcare Recruiter, Anthony brings a wealth of knowledge and experience having previously worked with placing Healthcare professional in high pace roles.
He has gained the knowledge and experience in searching for the perfect candidates for each one of his clients; as well as maintaining a healthy relationship with his clients by constant follow-ups to answer any questions, concerns, or issues have been addressed and corrected. He believes that communication is the key to success in every healthy relationship.
Outside of work, Anthony enjoys uncovering new restaurants, trying various cuisines and hosting dinner gatherings with his friends and family. He’s a big advocate for being active and enjoys outdoor activities such as pickleball, table tennis, billiards, basketball, bowling, darts, and fishing. But now and then, he does appreciate some R&R by just binging some series with his wife and cat at home.